Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Para Amarte.....

To love you I need a reason.
And it's hard to believe that there doesn't exist
Another one than this love.
There's so much inside
Of this heart.
And no matter what they say
That years are wise
I can still feel the pain.
Because all the time
That I spent with you
Left it's thread sewn inside of me.
And I learned how to deduct off time
The seconds that you made me
See the sky more profound.
Next to you I think I gained more than 6 pounds
With your sweet kisses given often.
You enhanced my sense
of smell and it was because of you
that I learned to love cats.
You unglued the cement off of my shoes
so we could escape
flying away for awhile.
But you forgot your final instruction
Because I don't know how to live without your love.
And I discoved the significance of a rose.
You taught me to tell white lies
So I could see you
At ungodly hours.
And to replace words with looks.
And it was because of you that
I have written over 100 songs.
And I forgave your errors.
And I learned over a million
Ways to kiss.
And it was because of you that
I learned what is it to
Love.
Love.

4 Comments:

Blogger RC666 said...

Umm I'm confused...

6:40 AM  
Blogger The Devil said...

It's the song that I said reminded me of you....The spanish one....bish!

6:58 AM  
Blogger RC666 said...

Well I don't know I don't understand spanish....bish!!

7:26 AM  
Blogger The Devil said...

But I did it in english so you would understand.

6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home